Saturday, February 16, 2008

Massage Oil recipe


4 oz. oil (apricot, jojoba, grape seed, almond, or avocado)
50 drops of whatever essential oil you like (I used orange)


I got this stuff and a glass bottle to hold it at Green Life. They have a million essential oils to choose from. I smelled half a million and decided on the orange. They have relaxation oils and love potions and...well, a million choices.
I picked avocado oil b/c it is supposedly the most moisturizing (and with this time of year, that's a good thing). Anyway, this stuff works really well as massage oil and as a little side benefit, it made my feet really smooth too (I put it and socks on my feet before I went to bed the other night). My bottle looks like the dark one in the middle of the front row. Happy massaging.

1 comment:

Joc said...

Thanks Shanna- I'm gonna have to go sniff all those oils next time I'm at Green Life!