Sunday, March 9, 2008

Company Chicken

This recipe is from my sister's MIL - it is really yummy and a great dish to make when you are having company - hence the name! Since we weren't having company on the night I made it - I decided to freeze half of it - I am not sure how it will taste once it is thawed - will get back to you on that. Also, it is really easy - which makes it great in my book.

6-8 chicken breasts (boneless)
8 green onions
paprika
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 can cream of celery soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 1/2 cups sour cream

Place raw chicken in large casserole baking pan. Sprinkle with paprika, chopped green onions, and shredded cheese. Combine soups and sour cream - pour over chicken. Bake uncovered @ 350 degrees for 1 hour. Serve over or with rice.

No comments: