Tuesday, May 6, 2008

chicken pesto pizza


I made some yummy pesto (Jocelyn's recipe) and was trying to figure out what I could make with it besides my Pesto Ravioli with Chicken recipe. So this is what I came up with...Chicken Pesto Pizza.

ingredients:
  • one whole wheat homemade pizza crust (if you're interested in the recipe I can post it)
  • pesto
  • grilled chicken cut into thin slices
  • chopped fresh mushroom
  • chopped fresh tomato
  • mozzarella cheese

Just top the crust with a thin layer of pesto. Add chicken, mushrooms and tomato. Then top with cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.

2 comments:

Joc said...

Yes, yes, please post the recipe for the dough! I'd love a good whole wheat version.

Ryan said...

I make almost this exact thing (except the pesto and the pizza crust aren't homemade) on Sunday for lunch. And then I enjoy it for lunch at work on Monday and Tuesday. Great combo of flavors!