Thursday, February 25, 2010

Potato, spinach, sausage soup (from the retreat)

-5lb peeled potatoes cut in small pieces
-enough water to boil (in retrospect, I didn't use enough at the retreat)- cover potatoes and a little more for a little soupier soup than we had
-1 jar of spinach dip (I used frito lay)
-1/2 jar of salsa (I used restaurant style for no chunks:)
-handful of fresh spinach
-1 pkg. kielbasa
-can add milk if you want

Boil potatoes until tender. Add spinach dip, salsa, and kielbasa. Wait until these things are sufficiently mixed and warmed with the soup and then add fresh spinach. I'd let the soup simmer for 15-20 minutes so everything's hot. Enjoy.

P.S. I've eaten salad every day since the retreat b/c I bought the salad dressing we had at the retreat. Whoever's idea that was, thanks!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Yea! Thanks for posting the recipe. It was really good.